Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Goodbye Thread Mark II

Hello Rick and all Rockers.

good afternoon all we are now in LA will be coming home tomorrow its been a epic trip with up and downs along the way

but seen some unbelievable places

Welcome home Mr & Mrs Groggo.
    hope you had a great trip.
    While you have been Globe Trotting Anne has been off work due to a bad back.
    I have been lucky to score heaps of overtime and doing 7pm to 7am this week.

Hello to all the Manly Eagle Rockers out there in Cyber-space.

Well another weekend closer to Xmas.

Almost the weekend again.

G'day I don't check the site out every day like I used to especially now that I am using Google and only open pages up when I want to read them whereas before I used to have a few pages open automatically as home pages. whats happening in rocker world? Looks like no more money for Brookie from the State Government. what they don't seem to realise is that Melbourne actually has transport to sporting venues and both major stadiums are an easy flat walk from the city. One is adjacent to the main railway station. Sydney is hilly and has no tram or train line anywhere near Moore Park and the bus stops outside the Fox Studios site not SFS. They expect old and invalid people to walk all that way back to the ground.