Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Goodbye Thread Mark II

Afternoon all!!!

Sad to hear about mouse.....a GREAT Manly supporter!! R I P ...champ!!
    Last edited by SMOKEY; 06-15-2013 at 01:22 PM.

GOOD AFTERNOON All!!!!!!!!

GOOD AFTERNOON RICK

Awesome to be back on the Rockers forum after so long.Can't get to games much due to finances but always watch our beloved Eagles on TV. Julz still works at our FORTRESS BROOKIE.
    A big thank you to Groggo for helping me to get back on the Rockers site. Much appreciated .

Yep Smokey a great loss for Manly in the passing of one of our family RIP Mouse he will always be missed and I know Corso Jan will look after him.

welcome back Sique Puppy i hope i spelt the name correct

Welcome back Mandy.

Mouse will be missed but not forgotten.

I do not get to many games but it is mainly due to the long traveling to away games, QLD, Melbourne, Canberra and NZ. Also the fact that I work permanent Afternoon shift Mon - Fri kills any of them games.

But I have Fox, so normally see the replays.

Good morning all

hey GP your scared of flying ya tart hahah

Mouse is now a legend of the football team supporter base a very sad day losing such a good friend . the turn up for his funeral was awesome

the familiar faces were all there to pay there respects .

Was awesome to see Des Hasler at Mouse's funeral paying his respects .....cant get any more loyal than that. Tony would not have wanted a sad occasion so it was more of a celebration of his life. The celebrant cracked some jokes which had us all laughing. and the Kermit The Frog puppet was classic!!

So how has everybody been since I was last on...many Manly wins ago. Hope you all have been well. Julz lost some more weight since we last spoke.GO GIRL!! I have been well . having dramas with dentists but hey whats new with them eh? but that's another story.