THE SHARKETTES

As a NRL team has 17 Players
    Each player will have
    $10 to be bet with giving
    both teams $170 to bet
    with in the Grand Final.

Bet your $170 as you like in the last 4 races in
    Syd, Melb, Bris & Adl

Well, I left a message on Swoops phone, left a message on Hammers mobile. Phoned Sgt, he said he works Saturday and does not have the time. Work allways comes before pleasure Sgt.

I"m thinking the Admin may have spotted the resent post about tipping this Saturday, So we may get some Rockers having a go !

Not getting anywhere trying to get other Rockers to join in the Summer Horse tipping.

So have decided to end it and see what happens when I ask for players in the Rockers NRL Season Horse Tipping comp.

If things do not pick up I may let that go as well !

All good thinks come to a end sooner or later.

Aw I logged in to see if I won or not.
    I was busy working last Saturday and forgot to put my tips in until I rang you. I'm usually pretty regular at getting my tips in but I'm getting used to a new station Chatswood. It was my first Saturday shift there and you are working alone. 'Ill see how it goes as well. I'm never going to win it. Ive made 2 grand finals over the years for 2 losses and 1 minor premiership. I'm the sharks of horse tipping. Thereabouts but never quite getting across the line

Did you ever get that trophy back? The one I was never going to win?

Well, it is almost time to start getting the comp ready for 2013.

I need to know that people that are going to play are going to get there tips in each week and see out the whole year and not just give up when they think all is lost.

Greg Presbury (Tipping)

TIGRIS (Tipping)

Mrs Groggo (LYN is ready to tip.)

GROGGO (DAVE is ready to tip.)

STALWART STAYERS (GEOFF is ready to tip.)

SWOOP (JOHN is ready to start Tipping))

HAMMER (Ready to start Tipping)

Mrs Hammer (Ready to start Tipping)

SMOKEY (RICK is ready to win, so he says !)

Glen Presbury (Ready to "TIP & WIN")

So there will be an 18 Round competition, Starting 13 April 2013.

With a "Knockout Season opener" Starting on
    Saturday 9th March 2013
    (Week 1. 5 games with 2 Biggest Margin Losers going out.

Saturday 16th March 2013
    (Week 2. 4 Games. Pure Knockout - 4 Gone)

Saturday 23rd March 2013
    (Week 3. 2 Games. Pure Knockout - 2 Gone)

(No Tipping on the Easter Long Weekend.)

Saturday 6th April
    (Week 5. Knockout Grand Final)

Get involved and have some fun.
    Last edited by Greg Presbury; 03-06-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Thank you for finishing the scoring this weekend Swoop.

Red face

Again, Many thanks to Swoop for scoring again in week 4. It feels good to have other players contribute to the competition.

Hammer would have to feel good in getting up a win, He deserves it after getting his tips in while doing all his travelling overseas.

Rick continues his fine form this week and looks to be the one to beat in 2013. While Killer as now lost 2 in a row. The Grogg Monsters continue their up and down season while the Sharkettes have now lost 3 weeks on the trot.

The grudge match between Tigris and Swoop showed how much these 2 like to beat the other with a 25.5 to 21.5 win in the last seconds by "THE SWOOPERS"
    Last edited by Greg Presbury; 05-05-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Presbury View Post
    Again, Many thanks to Swoop for scoring again in week 4. It feels good to have other players contribute to the competition.

Hammer would have to feel good in getting up a win, He deserves it after getting his tips in while doing all his travelling overseas.

Rick continues his fine form this week and looks to be the one to beat in 2013. While Killer as now lost 2 in a row. The Grogg Monsters continue their up and down season while the Sharkettes have now lost 3 weeks on the trot.

The grudge match between Tigris and Swoop showed how much these 2 like to beat the other with a 25.5 to 21.5 win in the last seconds by "THE SWOOPERS"
    I'm determined to win the comp. Watch out you bunch of losers!!

Sorry i'm a little late this week.

I have been organizing a new car (Pick up Saturday) and had a funeral today (Friday)

I will put up Horse tipping games now.