Thread: USA 2012 the groggos are in town

Screenshot_2012-10-16-08-13-33.jpg

Getting warmer weather here atm as well once we go north though the temps will be dropping

Have a great time. I go back to work tomorrow but at least I got my car through rego today so I'll be right for transport. I was a bit concerned it may not pass after what a young bloke said at Midas Mufflers at Brookie. It's an old ex taxi with a pretty crook paint job but it runs great. He was just trying to drum up business I reckon. He actually lost any further business from me. I only wanted a new muffler fitted and he is pointing out all these so called faults. Piss off you dick how come it passed rego then? Now I just have to get the power windows working which is a problem in hot weather like we had today. My brother who has been driving it for most of the last year has had numerous attempts fix it without success. I guess I'll put it into an auto electrician. i'm stoked it passed as its handy to be able to drive to Epping rather than use buses (yuck).

Hot one day and cold the next over here Groggo.

manhattan2012.jpgmanhattan2012a.jpg

aerial view of manhattan today

It's his job to get more work Geoff, while you can despise them, they are only doing what they are trained to do. Ask a customer you can always say "NO THANKS" and go to another serviceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Groggo View Post
    manhattan2012.jpgmanhattan2012a.jpg

aerial view of manhattan today
    Start a "NEW THREAD" every time you want to make sure the post gets onto "FACEBOOK" Dood and at the same time advertise the "ROCKERS Site"

no time greg